Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My incredible friend Ala

Hi today I am going to tell you about my incredible friend Ala. You know why she is incredible? because all the classes I have been in since I started she was in that class as well and that why she is so incredible. She is good in lot of things like for example sport,swimming,reading and maths but the most thing I think she is good at the most is cross country and if you want to know how good she is here is a footage and a picture of her I hope you enjoy it. The other incredible thing about her is that she is a caring , loving and a good friend she is also a beautiful looking friend. Well that is all I have time for. Oh and if you want tell me what your incredible friend is then please leave it in your comment.Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment