Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Camp Kindness

"Yayy" I said. I was having the best day of my Life! Do you want to know why I had the best day of my life? Because it was the one and only CAMP KINDNESS. I screamed as loud as I could in my mind because guess what we did? Cooking, Kayaking and Orienteering.
I think my favourite activity was Kayaking because it was the funnest thing ever. We could Kayak anywhere but the Teacher's had to be able to see us . When I was Paddling my canoe tipped into the water and that was embarrassing - but it was still very great fun.

The most difficult one was the orienteering because we didn't know where we were going because we always ended up in the same place we were at the beginning! So that was actually confusing. The answer to this one was "OK THEN, IS IT KIND? IS IT TRUE? IS IT NECESSARY?"

Now Cooking was "Mmmmmm"! Amazing - it was like a dream because it was COOKING did you hear me? Cooking! We were cooking the most nicest thing ever. Dampers... Dampers is a another way of saying bread. We also cooked s'mores which go like this: biscuit at the bottom, mashmellow in the middle and another biscuit at the top. Now do you think that is nice?.

Now, that is what you call the first day of camp! Well is it to you?
Tell me what you think and I hope you say yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment