Monday, November 23, 2009

Food Glorious Food

Hello and welcome this term at our school we are learning about Food Glorious Food. In my class we are learning about what kind of food people eat when they have a celebration like for example if you came to my church in panmure you find out about a celebration that some countries celebrate in their own village our city well the celebration is White Sunday if you don't what White Sunday is I am going to tell you about it on my second paragraph.


White Sunday  is like a Children's day it is all about the kids having fun and enjoying their time. If you came to my church you will have to wear white and you will have to preform the item that you have practice In your own time at home when my Group had to preform I felt so nervous because I might make a mistake in.


The Celebration that I am going to show you is about my Grandpas birthday it was his 70Th birthday. He had it at church which was really special. If you have ever have been to a celebration than please leave me a comment and tell me about it thank you very much and I hope you enjoy the movie. Bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment