Monday, February 9, 2009

Orewa Beach


In the holidays I went to a beach called Orewa . It is an hour away from Auckland I was really
tired. When I got there I ran to the beach. When I ran onto the sand there were crabs and baby eels. When I saw crab it bit me on my toes. I was going to scream like I was going to explode into a hundred pieces. When a massive wave was coming I got on my surf board as fast as I could but I missed it. When I got on my surf board I was exhausted to the max. After I had a surf I lay down on the soft sand with my cousin his name was Joseph. After I had a lie on the sand I had to go and eat.
I felt really happy when my mum took me to the beach

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was lots of fun Angela. Keep up the posting.
    Ms Squires

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Angela. You used a lot of descriptive and powerful words in your story. Our favourite part was when you got bitten by a crab.
    from
    Selena and Ala

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela,
    Good work I can imagine going to the beach and exploding in to 1 hundred pieces that's awesome!Keep it coming!

    Toreka

    ReplyDelete