Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My New School

Hi Everyone it's me Angela,today I will be talking about my new School Pakuranga Intermidiate.
This term has been a very cool term I got to cook a lot of breakfast food at Food tech. MY class is room 14 your class Miss King hahahahaha. My teachers name is Mrs Greenstreet and my Princepal is Mr Myers but I will never forget you Mr Burt.I want to say hi to everyone at Pt England especially Ala,Selena,Toreka,Mubasshira,Sylvia,Seini-mino. I miss you guys so much I wish you came to my school ay. Well I also want to thank all the Teachers especially The teachers I had ( you know who you are I hope hahahahaha). Last but not least my favourite teacher aid Teacher Miss Daisy I mean Miss V. Well everyone it is time for me to go now thanks want again bye. MWAH. <3

4 comments:

  1. Hi Angela,

    We miss you so much. I can tell that you are having a wonderful time at Pakuranga. We are always talking about you and your laughter. You were such a nice friend. Seini-Mino and I are looking forward to meeting you at Riverside this year. Got to go and do my work now. Talk to you later.

    Your Sincerely,
    Mubasshira and Seini-Mino

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela,
    We all miss you too, That was a very nice post you wrote and I would like to thank you for putting our names in. That was very considerate of you. I was about to cry when I read this post, But Mino told me to hold it in. I think Mr Burt will be very happy since you said you will never forget him. Love you Angela from all of your girls!!!

    BYE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Angela,

    I like your teachers name, Mrs Greenstreet ay. I hope that you are having fun at your NEW school. Your post was great but I thought that you MAYBE could improved on your story making sense but either then that It was GREAT! Once again nice post!

    Yours Faithfully, Ala

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela!

    We all miss you so much. I hope you're having lots of fun at school. We've just finished the Yr 7 & 8 Camp. We all wish you the best at school and we MISS YOU!!!!!

    Reka

    ReplyDelete